In order to make the experience a thoroughly enjoyable one, there is a number of site rules
Day visitors must book in and pay at the shop on their arrival and the existing guest is responsible for all of their visitors and their actions.
No commercial vehicles will be allowed onto the park. This includes sign written cars and non-sign written commercial-style and commercial vehicles. Anyone trying to enter the park will be asked to leave and no refunds of any monies paid will be given. Leaving your vehicle in the car park is also prohibited.
- Sorry but no wood or rubbish fires. We only allow gas or charcoal barbecues on site but they must be kept at least 6” off the ground. (This is due to the damage to ground, our trees, plus the smoke.)
- The party leader (name the booking is made in) is responsible for all of their party / visitors & their actions, including any costs incurred.
- NO DRINK DRIVING ON THE PARK (as the park is a public highway)
- SPEED LIMIT of 5 m.p.h. to be observed at all times.
- LEARNER DRIVERS and MOTORISED SCOOTERS are prohibited.
- DANGEROUS ITEMS (air guns / soft air guns / knives and fireworks) are strictly prohibited & will be confiscated.
- NO CHINESE FIRE LANTERNS ALLOWED ON THE PARK AT ANY TIME
- Please keep NOISE to a minimum, especially after 11 p.m. and before 9 a.m.
- No unaccompanied children (under 18) after 10pm anywhere on the park.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for their children’s actions and their safety at all times whilst on the park. Children (under 18) must not be left unattended.
- No single sex groups accommodated. (Special circumstances may be considered).
- No groups under 21 accommodated. (Special circumstances may be considered).
- No commercial activities are permitted on the park without permission, where a 10% commission is due. Any unauthorised activities; the stock will be confiscated.
- All items deemed to be offensive weapons (water pistols / laser pens, etc) will be confiscated.
- Washing of cars & caravans on the park is strictly prohibited.
- No ball games etc (football / cricket / rounders, etc) between units (cars, caravans, tents, etc), please use areas provided (Overspill Field).
- Strictly no leather / hard balls (football / cricket & baseballs) to be used on the main park.
- Cyclists must keep to the roads and have cycle lights on if used at night.
- No skateboards please as these are a danger to other park users.
- No string washing lines. Please only use hook-on window type clothes dryers, tumble dryers are available in each laundry room.
- All dogs must be kept on leads and not left unattended during your stay on the park and please clean up after them.
- Please use the provided waste water points, chemical disposal points, skips and wheelie bins for the appropriate waste.
Standpipes are conveniently placed for drinking water only.
- Please use roads provided and a torch, after dark, would be advisable. (We cannot be held responsible for accidents resulting from short cuts.)
If you have any queries that are not covered in this section please ask before making a booking.
All subject to change without notice.